Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vintage Anchor Hocking and Indiana Glass Midcentury at its Finest!

Some of the best, most beautiful and fun finds that I see on a frequent basis are Anchor Hocking and Indiana Glass. Anchor Hocking has been in business in the US since 1905. They still produce wonderful glass products today. Some of the most gorgeous midcentury glass sets in my humble opinion were produced by Anchor Hocking.

I love the quality and color of the kitchen ware that was produced by Anchor Hocking in the 1960's and the 1970's. The fabulous emerald greens and deep blues are colors that can still be displayed proudly in kitchens and dining areas today and never look dated. I absolutely love the deep greens that they produced and picked up these Manhattan Tartan drinking and juice glasses recently that I think are just divine!


Take a look at them here! 


I also love Indiana Glass and the cube design of their Whitehall line that they produced in the 60's. I have found and sold several sets of these. They are a gorgeous dark green color and some people mistake this line for American Fostoria. The designs are similar but Indiana only made the dark green line. They still have a following and are hard to find for the average consumer so if I am lucky enough to find a set I always pick them up!

Check the out here!

Both of these sets are for sale in my Ebay Store Kim's Kreations & Rare Finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment